What exactly is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that may reduce the area stress of liquid and generate a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, which is used to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that may make its aqueous solution produce a massive amount of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Foamed concrete is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot be a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The key purpose of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to get a lot of pores during the construction process, thereby lowering the density of concrete and rendering it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents may also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to create and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively reduces the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Enhance the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high degree of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It is made of perlite particles. A lot more than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will have no condensation round the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which includes an outstanding bond with all the upper and lower layers and can not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: Due to the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and for that reason has good fire resistance. When utilized on buildings, it could improve the fireproof performance of the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via an accumulation of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid with a light yellow color. It is really not sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement has got the highlights of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices could be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and is made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Due to the high surface strength of the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made out of it will be in a closed state independent of each other, and there is not any link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is quite high. On the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made out of plant-based foaming agents, it has better sealing and also heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are widely used within the construction field and are mainly employed to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are widely used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents are also used in the broad field and are mainly employed to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents are also used in the bridge field, mainly employed to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with more than 12 years experience with nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])